| Mark your calendars!
Region VII Officer Retreat
Friday, August 10-Sunday, August 12, 2012
Lost Pines Scout Reservation, Bastrop, Texas
Click here to register online!
The Region VII Officer Retreat is a leadership development program created for Region VII chapter officers. The weekend includes both general and position-specific training designed to help each officer succeed both as an individual leader and as part of a team.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a chapter officer, you should attend.
Officers who participate will:
- establish effective lines of communication internally (as a chapter) and externally (with other chapters, their respective Sections, and Region VII).
- meet and work with officers with similar responsibilities (i.e. Presidents with Presidents, Pledge Trainers with Pledge Trainers, etc.).
- learn about other chapters and how they run their programs
- share ideas on how to better solve chapter challenges.
- better understand the National Fraternity, including structure, paperwork, and more.
The registration fee is $20/person. This all-inclusive price includes: lodging, four meals, all program supplies for the weekend, plus an embroidered polo. This price package is for those who graduate the weekend; those who do not will be charged $40/person and will not receive the polo shirt.
*Graduation requires full, engaged participation for the duration of the event.
Check-in begins at 7pm on Friday night. (Please eat dinner before you arrive.) Check-out is at 12pm on Sunday afternoon. The retreat begins at 8pm on Friday, August 10 and will last the entire weekend. Please plan accordingly.
Registration is now open and is online at http://fs18.formsite.com/textreme/form2/index.html
Click here to download a registration packet (PDF).
Contact Billy Russell, Retreat Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.818.7110.
The National Leadership Development Program of Alpha Phi Omega incorporates a
series of courses, libraries, and programs that are there for our members to
further educate themselves on how to become a better leader, and how to better
serve the Fraternity. For information about our national leadership development